Next time life hands you lemons you won’t want to make lemonade. Check out 5 ways you could and should be using this zesty fruit, and no we are not talking about in the kitchen..
1.) Controls High Blood Pressure:
- The potassium in lemons helps control high blood pressure & reduces the effect of nausea and dizziness.
2.) Controls Respiratory Problems
- Hasta la vista asthma! Lemon + water destroys annoying phlegm & helps open airways!
- Lemon water is an antioxidant, which means it fights the production of free radicals. Thus protecting against aging skin and skin damage. Oh and cancer..
- Give your liver a break & say goodbye to those daily visits to the medicine cabinet. Add some lemon juice to a cup of hot tea to rid yourself of that pesky headache.
5.) Brightens Laundry
- 1 cup lemon juice will brighten laundry whites, not mention leave you smelling lemony fresh.
Although lemons won’t take care of every chore on your to-do list, they sure do take care of a lot more than I’m sure the majority of us are using them for. So next time you hear someone start that cliche saying about life and lemons, let them enjoy their lemonade, you’ve got a lot more to benefit from.